Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm Just A Girl With A Dream

this is Seoul everyone... ^_^

Korea had become one of the most famous countries right now and it's getting even more famous by day. Not just it's popularity that is growing but also my interest in them and my eagerness to visit that beautiful country and perhaps live there and become a Korean someday. It's not that I'm not happy living in my country, but it's just that i had fell in love with Korea and i just felt that i need something new in my life and get on an adventure just to spice it up, you know...

Well, everything starts from a little imagination right.. And a little hope.. Hehe~~







1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world:) or in other words,
    안뇽하세요

    Good to bump into another lover of Korea

    Ath

    ReplyDelete